11th Global Insulation Conference, Exhibition and Awards 2016
26 - 27 September 2016, Hamburg, Germany, 2016
Hotel Atlantic Kempinski, Hamburg (An der Alster 72-79 20099 Hamburg Germany)
The Hotel Atlantic Kempinski is one of Germany's finest hotels, featured in the James Bond movie 'Tomorrow Never Dies' and has welcomed many famous guests, but we have arranged advantageous rates for delegates. See the accommodation booking page.
REGISTER for the conference
Join the Global Insulation LinekdIn group
VOTE in the Global Insulation Awards 2016 (voting closes close 16 September)
The 11th Global Insulation Conference, Exhibition and Awards will take place in Hamburg in 2016 and will focus on insulation market trends, manufacturing advances, insulation applications and additive technologies. The 11th Global Insulation Conference is expected to attract around 200 delegates from more than 40 countries as well as over 30 exhibitors and is expected to be the largest ever. If your business is insulation, make sure that you attend the 11th Global Insulation Conference in Hamburg in 2016!
The conference 'early-bird' registration rate is £495 until 15 April. From 16 April until 2 September the registration rate is £595. From 3 September the 'late' registration rate is £695. Insulation producers benefit from a £100 discount on registration fees. Speakers register at £295, while insulation-producer speakers register free. The Global Insulation Awards Gala Dinner at the Former Customs Office is bookable separately at £125.
- Mineral wool
- Polystyrene and other thermal insulator materials
Who should attend?
- Executives, managers and technical personnel of thermal insulation manufacturers
- Equipment producers
- Raw materials suppliers
Below: Hamburg will be the venue for the Global Insulation Conference - about keeping hot things hot and cold things cold - in 2016
What the delegates said about the 10th Global Insulation Conference in Istanbul 2015:
- Everything worked well and there was a relaxed atmosphere
- Thank you: Good team!
- Good conference and good luck in the future!
- Useful event
- Well done to the organisers
- Keep up with making the conferences better every year! You are doing really great job so far. We will definitely attend next one in Hamburg.
- Friendly exchange of ideas and solutions
- There was a concentration of high value contacts
- The short supplier presentations were very useful